Friday, September 14, 2012

My thoughts


From Daniel´s house.
The sun of the last day is finally shining, and it´s time to do my last text for Wirkko magazine. It´s fun to watch what this group is doing with their computers, half of this class is working hard with their texts and photos and another half is.. well... not working that hard. We are listening to some Czech songs and talking about our days here. We have had loads of unforgettable moments and I think everyone is feeling a little bit sad about tomorrow... For me, farewells are going to be pain. Daniel´s family has been a wonderful host family to me, and they´ve shown me plenty of Czech manners and traditions. One highlight of this trip was the day at Daniel´s cottage, I met some friendly and funny villagers and also Daniels sister there. We had a campfire and we grilled some sausages, talked about sports, music and our countries. All the evenings that our group has spent together have also been great, and these mates (especially Filip!) always know how to make us laugh! I wish we had a few more days...

Topi

No comments:

Post a Comment